theWord 4 is out

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
csterg
Site Admin

theWord 4 is out

Post by csterg »

Finally, after 20 months, version 4 of theWord is out.
There are still updates pending for the site. Read what's new here.
Will be looking into making some tutorials and site adjustments to make theWord easier for new-comers.

Enjoy!
Costas

Fixed link so it worked
wish2bflying

Re: theWord 4 is out

Post by wish2bflying »

I started getting dizzy reading all the [new] things and I hadn't even got to [fix] yet! :D

Now to migrate more than 6Gb of data ...
wish2bflying

Post by wish2bflying »

Oh, and THANK YOU!!!
Leoram

Post by Leoram »

Costas, thank you for such a wonderful endeavor. Be blessed in many ways! And may our precious God grant you with riches in heaven and earth for His glory!
Leoram
Leoram

Post by Leoram »

Costas, wouldn't it be good to update the compatibility with OS on the download page so that it also mentions Windows 8?
Leoram
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Thank you. Windows 8 compatibility was added in the faq question
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Good job my friend!

Darrel
harrybro

Post by harrybro »

Thanks dear
WJSwanepoel

Post by WJSwanepoel »

Greatest FREE Bible program in the entire UNIVERSE!! Thanks Costas!!
UBC4ME

Post by UBC4ME »

Amazing! Thank you for your dedication and hard work Costas.
Dave
Gods gifts comes wrapped many different ways.
Nebulous

Post by Nebulous »

Costas - You are amazing. I've been using computer-based Bibles since around 1990. I was a huge proponent and contributor to the old "The Online Bible" when it was still a fairly new product, and I've used many commercial and free Bible programs, including the more recent strong contenders. There are good programs out there.

But I've got to say, no one has managed to provide the usability you have. It's a real challenge to allow one to display so many modules and not lose functionality or make it very confusing. But you have excelled at this.

Costas, you are a gifted servant and a wonderful testimony of our Lord. Thank you.

jb
schroederrt

Post by schroederrt »

Thank you Costas, I've been looking forward to this for a long time. I can't say thank you enough for this software, it has really, more than anything else i can think of brought me into a deeper understanding of God's word.

Thank you!!
J-A-C51

Post by J-A-C51 »

Thank you Costas. The Body of Christ has been much benefited by your talents in software development. And also your commitment to offering such quality software for FREE to anyone and everyone. This software is amazing. I have used free and purchased Bible software programs, and not yours is simply one of the very best, in my opinion. Thank you so much for your labor in developing and maintaining such valuable software.
MsLile

Post by MsLile »

Costas.....the new program locked up my bible modules that I paid for and I need a code for them......Amp Bible, NKJ Bible, Message Bible, NASB 77 Bible......Would you please send me the codes, so I can change over to the New Bible Program?

Thank you so much for your help.

MsLile

[email protected]
Heb 6: 10 For GOD is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love.............

"In Him we live and move and have our being...... 'For we are also his offspring.' Acts 17:28
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

MsLile wrote:Costas.....the new program locked up my bible modules that I paid for and I need a code for them......Amp Bible, NKJ Bible, Message Bible, NASB 77 Bible......Would you please send me the codes, so I can change over to the New Bible Program?

Thank you so much for your help.

MsLile

[email protected]
Hello MsLile,
Something else must be happening. I can imagine that you installed the new version in a different folder, and so you have now 2 completely different installations.
In any case you can download all unlock keys for all the modules you have bought by going here: http://www.theword.net/index.php?faqanswer.92&l=english
Costas