[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:18 am



Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 last config won't open 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:43 pm
Posts: 10
Location: Ripley, MS
Post last config won't open
running leopard
close theword with whatever I have open
open theword, but last windows are replaced by some windows opened weeks ago
cannot find in menu some way to open theword where I left off

also opens full screen with several panels, when I closed it with one not full screen but maxed for theword (taking up about 2/3 of the screen)

also, when navigating away from theword (cmd+tab) and then back, the focus is on X11 and "File", even though when leaving theword, the focus was on the scripture window; or if goes to theword, have to navigate to X11 to operate theword

am I doing something wrong?


Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:08 pm
Profile
Site Admin

Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:09 pm
Posts: 8536
Location: Corfu, Greece
Post Re: last config won't open
batrot wrote:
running leopard
close theword with whatever I have open
open theword, but last windows are replaced by some windows opened weeks ago
cannot find in menu some way to open theword where I left off

theWord cannot save the config.ini file. Check the permissions in the folder it tries to save it in.

Quote:
also opens full screen with several panels, when I closed it with one not full screen but maxed for theword (taking up about 2/3 of the screen)

Same as above.

Quote:
also, when navigating away from theword (cmd+tab) and then back, the focus is on X11 and "File", even though when leaving theword, the focus was on the scripture window; or if goes to theword, have to navigate to X11 to operate theword

I have no answer for this, must be an X11 issue
Costas


Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.