Now you can type your language in Bible view Search Box

Share your favorite tips, workarounds and shortcuts for theWord
JEM

Now you can type your language in Bible view Search Box

Post by JEM »

Hello,

Earlier there was an issue typing UNICODE characters in the Search box using some third party free tools. The characters would be shown as "???" and Costas has already replied on that issue. Now, as you might have known very well, using Google Transliteration Input Method Editor we can easily type the Unicode characters in IME supported languages.

One of the main features of this tool is its offline support - No internet dependency when you use.

I tried typing TAMIL (South Indian Language) in the SEARCH box of Bible Search View using this tool. No issues at all.Working fine.

:D Interestingly google has launched this tool with a very wide support towards no of Indian Languages. Nine indian language transliteration input methods are now available.

You may check and download here

For your information...
In Christ with His love,

JEM

And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these [is] love. (I Cor 13:13 [AMP])
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: (Phil 3:20 [KJV])
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Now you can type your language in Bible view Search Box

Post by csterg »

Hi JEM,
let me say that this issue is now fixed in 3.0.9 (which will be released very soon) -although my other post said i couldn't :)

Costas
JEM

Re: Now you can type your language in Bible view Search Box

Post by JEM »

Hi Costas,

Thank you for your fix. Feel so Happy about this, because whatever comes within TW has its own value.

Wish you and your family a prosperous Happy New year 2010.
In Christ with His love,

JEM

And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these [is] love. (I Cor 13:13 [AMP])
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: (Phil 3:20 [KJV])