Word processor

Share your favorite tips, workarounds and shortcuts for theWord
kingsknave64

Word processor

Post by kingsknave64 »

I can't find a separate notebook or processor, does this program have one?
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Word processor

Post by csterg »

Hello kingsknave64 and welcome,
yet it does. It's the one in the Book view. Just click on a user module (e.g. My Verse notes) or create a new module from File->New user module and start typing.
Costas
maney

Post by maney »

is it possible to attach the notepad to the commentary view instead of the book view? sort of like the topic notes in e sword. I've tried just creating a new module in the commentary view but its tied into the bible verses.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

maney wrote:is it possible to attach the notepad to the commentary view instead of the book view? sort of like the topic notes in e sword. I've tried just creating a new module in the commentary view but its tied into the bible verses.
Welcome maney.
I am not really clear on the request here. In general, you can create what is 'topic notes' in eSword by creating a new 'General book'. Go go File->New user module and select a Book type (or dictionary for flat-level topics like the 'topic notes').
The book view displays all non-Bible resources (you can select what you want to display from the icon with the green books on the left-area of the tab/button bar of the book view)

Costas
ffinder

Post by ffinder »

maney wrote:is it possible to attach the notepad to the commentary view instead of the book view? sort of like the topic notes in e sword. I've tried just creating a new module in the commentary view but its tied into the bible verses.
After using esword's topic notes for Bible class and transitioning to theWord
i think the closest to esword's topic notes is: File > New user module > Generic book.
Also while creating your Generic book click the 3 dots below
to save your notes to an easily remembered folder
so that you may back up your notes regularly if you want to.

ff