Creating an executable book module

Share your favorite tips, workarounds and shortcuts for theWord
panieee

Creating an executable book module

Post by panieee »

I have several books that I have created withing the Word. I would like to know how I can create an executable file (like you get when you download resources directly from the Word) so that I can share these books with others? I have tried giving just the basic twm file to people, but many don't know what to do with it. I have also send these people the TW Module Install script so that they can just right click on the file and select "Install", but some are insisting that they want an EXE file that they can simply double click and install it. Thanks.
JG

Re: Creating an executable book module

Post by JG »

panieee wrote:I have several books that I have created withing the Word. I would like to know how I can create an executable file (like you get when you download resources directly from the Word) so that I can share these books with others? I have tried giving just the basic twm file to people, but many don't know what to do with it. I have also send these people the TW Module Install script so that they can just right click on the file and select "Install", but some are insisting that they want an EXE file that they can simply double click and install it. Thanks.
Hi, you will need to look at this link
viewtopic.php?p=10856#p10856
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet