[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Deleting a Bible module 

Post Deleting a Bible module
You might need to delete a Bible file because after an upgrade of Bible you see two icons the same. This can happen when the previous file contained just the New Testament, and the revised now contains data for the Old Testament. The file names would be different because the extensions would be different .nt and now .ont or .ntx and now .ontx

First find which one is the old version level by looking at the Info page (see below for how to open this). The version is at the bottom left. In this example I noted that the older version was 1.0 and I need to delete it. Also while there I noted that the filename was ngu.nt (that makes sense)

Attachment:
Info 2.png
Info 2.png [ 40.53 KiB | Viewed 673 times ]

How to open the Info page:-

Right click over the Bible's tab in theWord, and select the item "info" from the menu, this will open the Information window.

To delete the Bible module:-

You need to find the file, (in this example it was ngu.nt )
There are many ways to do this as noted on the Microsoft website http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/wind ... =windows-7

Then close theWord and delete the file. Again there are different ways to do this as noted by Microsoft
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/wind ... =windows-7

My OS's for testing are; Windows Vista, 7, 8.1.
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet

Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]