Dear All, Any help tip for my requirement?

Share your favorite tips, workarounds and shortcuts for theWord
JEM

Dear All, Any help tip for my requirement?

Post by JEM »

Hi,

How can we display each verse in a separate line in a Verse List when select "Select Passage until". It is displayed in a paragraph mode by default. We can do the same by adding verses one by one from Bible / Search view. But, any Tricks or Tips for my option?

Thanks.
In Christ with His love,

JEM

And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these [is] love. (I Cor 13:13 [AMP])
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: (Phil 3:20 [KJV])
JEM

Dear Costas,

Post by JEM »

Didnt want to take up your time. So, wanted to check with the community first for any existing tip, if it had already discussed or a classified topic. Could you pl come for a rescue?
In Christ with His love,

JEM

And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these [is] love. (I Cor 13:13 [AMP])
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: (Phil 3:20 [KJV])
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hello JEM,
sorry for not replying earlier (expected someone else to get this).

Unfortunately what you ask is not possible. I believe it will not make any sense, because what you see there is a list. So, if a 'passage' displays as a list, it might be confusing. But why would you want something like that?
JG

Re: Dear All, Any help tip for my requirement?

Post by JG »

JEM wrote:Hi,

How can we display each verse in a separate line in a Verse List when select "Select Passage until". It is displayed in a paragraph mode by default. We can do the same by adding verses one by one from Bible / Search view. But, any Tricks or Tips for my option?

Thanks.
see here Link

Jon
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
JEM

Re: Dear All, Any help tip for my requirement?

Post by JEM »

Thanks to Costas for this Option.

Thank you Jon for your link as you remembered my question.
In Christ with His love,

JEM