[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Having the software read to you 

Post Having the software read to you
I could not find this, but sure someone has ask before.

Is there a way to have any item in theWord read to you???? The reason I ask is that I am getting older (69) and it is harder for me to read as fast as I once did or at time understand, and that tends to leave me with a spirit of not wanting to put much effort into reading and doing because of lack of time.

Again sorry if this already brought up and I just did not find it :oops:

Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:02 am

Post Re: Having the software read to you
The primary thing you require with another PC is a decent antivirus program. As I would like to think the best free antivirus programming is Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE). MSE is the best since it shields your PC from most vindictive programming and all the more essentially it doesn't fly up. In the event that you don't care for the Microsoft antivirus, utilize Avast! antivirus. Next, get the PC Decrapifier. This disposes of all the superfluous projects that come pre-introduced on your PC, these projects are known as bloatware. This will tidy up your PC so it is perfect and prepared to utilize. Next up you ought to go to Ninite. This site enables you to introduce programs that the vast majority require. The reason you should utilize this webpage is on account of it consequently does not introduce the toolbars and other extra downloads that free projects frequently endeavor to introduce.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto

Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]