Something to Pray About....

Ideas and suggestions about new features
johncalvinhall

Something to Pray About....

Post by johncalvinhall »

I have been following TW ever since the author and I met online several years ago. I currently use TW3, along with e-Sword, Logos 4, and BibleWorks 8, and I really am impressed with what I see. We are desperately in need for a writer's Bible: where we can quickly draw Bible verses out and add them to our blogs, journals, and class notes.

TW3 does this in one of the easiest manners out there. Kudos!

Here is another suggestion that I would like to throw out on the table. To be honest, I don't know if the current technology is up to the task to accomplish what I am proposing, but if it is, I hope God calls someone who can provide the tool I am proposing.

Recently I purchased an Apple iPad. I am a wickedly horrendous bibliophile, and I greatly love the idea of carrying around all of my books, as well as the Internet in a single easy-to-handle computer pad. Now, finally after living 45 years on this Earth, Steve Jobs has accomplished what I always dreamed of having: an iPad.

While there are a lot of Bible programs out there, NONE have stepped up to the plate to tackle a tool like TW3. Sure, you can read Bibles and books on it, but you cannot pull up two versions or texts like you can do with TW3. You cannot do seriously extensive searches, or comparisons.

Now that I have my library on the iPad, I most humbly throw down my next request to those who are smarter than me.

Don't just give us another eLibrary for the iPad, give us the research tools we are desperate for.

And may God continue to bless the ministry He has called you to.