MyVerse Notes Printing

Ideas and suggestions about new features
royhieatt

MyVerse Notes Printing

Post by royhieatt »

Hi Costas,

A couple of years ago the option to print all or part of your verse notes to a word processor was discussed, and, if I recall correctly, was put on the To Do list. I know you have been absolutely swamped with many new additions and improvements to the program as it stood at that time. And let me add, a fantastic job you have done.

I was just wondering if there is a possibility that print feature will be added with the new release? Some of us are still maintaining a duplicate set of notes in a program that does allow this feature.

Again, you have done a marvelous job over the past couple of years. Thanks for your dedication. You have built quite a little community around the program.

Roy
jonathangkoehn

Re: MyVerse Notes Printing

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Perhaps I do not understand. But I print notes all the time from my own verse commentary. This is where I mainly put together my messages.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
royhieatt

Post by royhieatt »

Hi jonathangkoehn,

Yes, I know that notes can be printed, but unless there has been a change I'm not aware of, you can only print one note at a time. What was discussed a couple of years ago was having the ability to print a range of notes. For example: print all your notes on the book of Genesis at one time. The option would be there to include Bible text or just the notes themselves.

Since not too many people would use this function all the other improvements Costas has made to the program are far more important. Those improvements have benefited a lot more people.

Hope this helps you understand a little better what I was addressing.

Roy
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Sorry Roy, not there yet,
Costas
royhieatt

Post by royhieatt »

Hi Costas,

Not a rush. More important things on that to do list.

You are doing an awesome job.

Roy
vertel

Post by vertel »

Hey,

Personaly i think this would be a great idea,
it certainly would help me.
But then again, one note at a time is also a (more time consuming) option :wink:
It starts with the Word
Everything else follows
RichKat

Post by RichKat »

This would also be a big help to me. Loving the program, Costas!