A new feature to consider

Ideas and suggestions about new features
TEREX

A new feature to consider

Post by TEREX »

Hey guys,

First off, I really love theWord software and all features up to now. One idea though, and I have realized this since everyone in my family uses this on our PC, is profiles. My daughters help teach the youth group at our Church and my wife teaches a Sunday school class but the issue we have been fighting is everyone does their studies different. All highlights, notes ect.. are each personalized by each person.

So my question is:

Is there anyway, maybe in the future of implementing some kind of profile feature so if multiple people use it they can tailor it to their own liking? I realize that the layout feature can work with each "look and feel" but all highlights, notes ect.. are carried over and it is becoming confusing for my daughters highlighting and using notes when everyone elses is there as well. The Bible software has grown to about 6 gigs since adding modules ect.. and i really hate to waste hard drive space by doing 5 installs.

Just seems some kind of profile feature would solve it all. I know i may be in a minority with an idea such as this as alot may be just one user, but i am sure there are others out there that would appreciate some sort of profile feature.

Thanks for the consideration. :lol:
csterg
Site Admin

Re: A new feature to consider

Post by csterg »

Hello TEREX,
this is already implemented: just log-on to windows with your own username. If you do so, then each user will have its own personalized notes.
You need to make sure you are using a normal installation of theWord, not a compact one,
Costas
TEREX

Re: A new feature to consider

Post by TEREX »

So simple, i never realized that lol. Thanks for taking the time to answer my post.