Make Pop Up Window Open Next To Whole Bible Book Frame

Ideas and suggestions about new features
crickate

Make Pop Up Window Open Next To Whole Bible Book Frame

Post by crickate »

Please Add This Option To Pop Windows

And Also Tell Me How To Make Pop Up Window Open Next To Whole Bible Book Frame - Currently It Opens Next To Word I Select In Bible Book Frame - And Sometimes I Forget Which Bible Verse I Was Reading At That Time. And Also Currently This Software Do Not Save Position Of Pop Up Windows - It's Very Tedious Job - To Move Every Time Pop Up Windows Open.

How To Hold Word Look Up - Pop Up Window - Till I Closes Pop Up Windows My Self - Please Add Close Button To Pop Up Windows Of This Software - I Do Not Want This Software To Close Windows Automatically Without My Consent.
I Am A Serious Researcher - Not Like Other People - Who Are Just Reading Books And Take Those Words Very Lightly.
JG

Re: Make Pop Up Window Open Next To Whole Bible Book Frame

Post by JG »

Thanks for the suggestions.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Make Pop Up Window Open Next To Whole Bible Book Frame

Post by csterg »

The popup windows are meant to give a quick way to see the data below. if you want to 'study' what is below a link, you usually click on it and an appropriate view takes care of displaying the content in a well defined way.
These are 2 distinct functions for different use-cases. I think they are enough, unless i miss something
Costas