Exporting user notes + searching for references in books

Ideas and suggestions about new features
rokas

Exporting user notes + searching for references in books

Post by rokas »

Hello,

I searched through some past topics and posts and found out that already years ago (I believe) these two features (ability to export user notes and ability to search for verse-references in books) was high on to-do-list.
Was is actually successful? Or is it something that cannot be done? Or is it still in progress?

Blessings,
Rokas
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Exporting user notes + searching for references in books

Post by csterg »

Unfortunately neither of these features went into ver 5
Costas
toconvertvid

Post by toconvertvid »

Are they still on the to-do list?
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Yes, certainly!
rokas

Post by rokas »

Thanks you Costas for your swift reply!

Would it be possible to know when approximately it will happen, at least the ability to export notes? I would like to know whether I can start collecting my notes inside of theWord :)

And an ability to find references would make theWord twice as valuable (for me, at least), so I am very excited!
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

The truth is that i don't have a plan. I work on theWord and do so many things in parallel and each time i have to get on what is a highest priority. I wish i could be more productive somehow, but the number of tasks (even non-programming ones) is really large.
The export is something i really want to do, because i don't want user to feel trapped in any way.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

The truth is that i don't have a plan. I work on theWord and do so many things in parallel and each time i have to get on what is a highest priority. I wish i could be more productive somehow, but the number of tasks (even non-programming ones) is really large.
The export is something i really want to do, because i don't want user to feel trapped in any way.
rokas

Post by rokas »

Oh, I totally understand you! I personally don't like to work on the same one thing for more than an hour. Thus by changing my focus I actually keep myself more productive. Maybe it's the case with you as well.

Anyway. Thanks for your considerateness! I will begin collecting my notes in theWord then :)