[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 BIG THANKS to Costas! 

Post BIG THANKS to Costas!
Dear Costas, I've never said this before but I really want to thank you (publicly) for making this excellent software! :)

I haven't been a regular visitor to these forums, and never really introduced myself, but I've been using TheWord for the past 6 years now and it has become an important part of my daily life. As a Bible teacher, translator, and theologian, your software has helped me immensely to study the truth of God's wonderful Scriptures!

Many years ago, I reached a point in my life where I was calling myself a Christian, but really going astray. Not only did the Lord discipline me and get me back on track, He commanded me to start studying the Bible. I obeyed, and it was the best thing I have ever done! I have now devoted my life to studying the Bible, and your software is crucial to me.

I had previously used the eSword program, but after trying TheWord, there really was no comparison: TheWord is now the only Bible software I would choose! I also take a very dim view of most of the so-called Christian organizations that are around today, including commercial software such as Logos. I really would not want to support organizations like that. (I have a big problem with most "churches" because they disregard what the Bible says.)

But TheWord is really special to me, and you seem like a special man, and a genuine believer from what I can tell. I particularly love the name you chose for the software: "theWord". What an excellent name!

Over the years, I've actually made a huge list of suggestions for possible improvements to the software, so at some point I will perhaps post my list here on this forum, in case it's any help?

Well Costas, one more thing I want to mention is that the Lord has given me certain callings in life - wonderful things to do for Him. And for some time now, I've known that the main ministry I'm working on may one day involve you. So that is why I wanted to introduce myself a little, because we may end up collaborating on something - it's something very exciting that the Lord has given to me, which I would not offer to any other programmer. (But for now, it must remain top secret!)

Oh, lastly, I was wondering if it's possible to change my username? I think I would like to use my full name here.

All my brotherly love,
Lee

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:21 am
Site Admin

Post Re: BIG THANKS to Costas!
Thanks Lee for the encouraging post :)

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]