Arranging order of Bibles

Ideas and suggestions about new features
NorrinRadd

Arranging order of Bibles

Post by NorrinRadd »

It would be nice if there were any easier way of arranging the order of Bibles than going one by one in Preferences, selecting, moving up or down one click at a time.

Dragging and dropping the tabs themselves would be great.

If it's necessary to go the "Preferences" route, adding a "Position" column where the user can type a number from 1 to whatever, resulting in the Bibles lining up in that order from L to R, would be much easier than the current set-up.
kenfhill84083

Re: Arranging order of Bibles

Post by kenfhill84083 »

+1
UBC4ME

Post by UBC4ME »

I too have thought of this but in maybe a different way, I am not sure if you guys are talking of the same way or not. I have thought it would be nice to be able to group Bible text under tabs. For instance one could have a tab Greeks Texts and when the tab is selected it would show all the Greek text, English tab and all the English texts would show and so on. Wanting is one thing, coding is an entirely different thing though. Coding something like this could be a nightmare!
Dave
Gods gifts comes wrapped many different ways.
kenfhill84083

Post by kenfhill84083 »

UBC4ME wrote:I too have thought of this but in maybe a different way, I am not sure if you guys are talking of the same way or not. I have thought it would be nice to be able to group Bible text under tabs. For instance one could have a tab Greeks Texts and when the tab is selected it would show all the Greek text, English tab and all the English texts would show and so on. Wanting is one thing, coding is an entirely different thing though. Coding something like this could be a nightmare!
+1 I like both ideas