[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Individual Dismissal of Search Results 

Post Individual Dismissal of Search Results
I will occasionally search my library and wish to keep only some of the search results. Let me give you an example; I will attempt to be brief.

I'm working on a study about the devices of Satan (2Co 2:11). I performed this search on my book module library: "2:11 ignorant devices" and found 41 matches in 30 book modules. Some of these articles are excellent for my purposes; others are worthless for my purposes. I would like to be able to dismiss those results I don't want to keep, and cull down to a list of what I see as helpful articles for my particular study. Sometimes one module might have multiple articles; some I want to keep, others I want to dismiss. Then I can save my layout as "Ignorant of Devices" (or something like that) and maintain the book search list that I have culled through, and not the complete list.

Any ideas of 1) how to do it now? and 2) is that something others might find useful in a future release?

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]