resources people have provided

Ideas and suggestions about new features
larry

resources people have provided

Post by larry »

I think that i have ask this before but could not find it ..... :oops:

When we come to the final ver. 3 build :D (and on to ver. 4) will there be a place we can go to get ALL resources people have provided for this ver. :? or will we have to go here there and younder to get the resources? :shock: thanks for any and all help here
preahkumpii

Post by preahkumpii »

Hello Larry,

Yes, all modules that are "official" will be in a centralized location on the new website when it is up and ready. That is not to say necessarily that every resource people offer will become "official" because copyrights must be respected and heresies must not be promoted. I understand that Costas has many (exactly how many "many" is, I don't know) modules to publish, no doubt many resources that have appeared in this forum. So, I think the short answer is "yes."

I hope that helps.

Adam
Adam
larry

Post by larry »

Thank you Preahkumpii that is just what i wanted to know :D ....

i am only interested in the "official" modules :) ...

BTW i have not been to this page in a long time :cry: could you tell me when the new website might be up and running??? :?

again thanks for the help, :wink:
larry
preahkumpii

Post by preahkumpii »

Yes and No. I know the website is a work in progress. I do not know a time frame. Costas has many "irons in in the fire" right now so he can't work on the website as much as he would like. Really, though, it is not far away. I am hesitant to put a time on it, b/c I don't really have that info. Sorry. I can just say "soon."

Adam
Adam
larry

Post by larry »

Thank you Preahkumpii for the quick reply....

i am good with "soon" ....

i know the Costas has many ... "irons in in the fire" ... and that it has been that way for a long time ... the Lord must be providing much to and for him ....

prayers always for the work and the workers

larry