Change Log For Beta Versions?

Discuss the beta released of theWord. Submit bugs and ideas concerning the beta releases.
Bruce7474

Change Log For Beta Versions?

Post by Bruce7474 »

It would make sense to me if there was a change log created for the Beta versions of the program. The users can then better decide if trying the next Beta is worth a try.

Warmly,
Bruce
JG

Re: Change Log For Beta Versions?

Post by JG »

There is already a link in the beta downloads
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Bruce7474

Post by Bruce7474 »

I was specifically looking for it saying "Change Log" over there before, but maybe I missed it. Or maybe the equivelent is in the "Users Manual" link. I'll check it out again, thanks.

Bruce
Bruce7474

Post by Bruce7474 »

I checked again and the only thing I saw was the main change log for the non-Beta versions only. If there is a change log for the Beta versions, or one that includes it, I would appreciate it if you sent me a direct link to the page.

Thanks,
Bruce
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Bruce7474 wrote:I checked again and the only thing I saw was the main change log for the non-Beta versions only. If there is a change log for the Beta versions, or one that includes it, I would appreciate it if you sent me a direct link to the page.

Thanks,
Bruce
Link: http://theword.gr/files/beta/changelog.txt

Were you looking at the Beta Files page? http://theword.gr/files/beta/?C=M;O=D
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.
EkkyBoy

Post by EkkyBoy »

I found the changelog in the latest beta version, but only after I unzipped the file
JG

Post by JG »

2013-08-18 23 51 27.png
2013-08-18 23 51 27.png (8.75 KiB) Viewed 4402 times
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Bruce7474

Post by Bruce7474 »

Thanks, Jeff!. I Maybe I didn't have the patience to look more carefully on the site to find it. I appreciate it!

Bruce
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

No problem Bruce. If you mean the main site, I'm not sure the beta is very well advertised. I think maybe the intention is that only "advanced users", the types who really want to dig into the program and frequent these forums, do beta testing. theWord is the only program I enjoy using betas, otherwise I have little interest, patience or knowledge in testing software. :D
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.