[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 missing bookview button - to maximize within a pane 

Post missing bookview button - to maximize within a pane
I had to reformat my hard drive. I reinstalled the stable version but I also put a copy of the latest beta exe in theWord's program folder.

Before the reformat I used to use a button in book view to maximize a view to the pane it was in -- not maximize the view to take up the whole TW window. Now I don't see that button.

The button used to be in the upper right, next to the "maximize/restore" button.

I used it a lot and really miss it.

Any ideas what's going on and how I can get that button back? <edit: using windows 10>

Thanks.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Post Re: missing bookview button - to maximize within a pane
kenfhill84083 wrote:
I had to reformat my hard drive. I reinstalled the stable version but I also put a copy of the latest beta exe in theWord's program folder.

Before the reformat I used to use a button in book view to maximize a view to the pane it was in -- not maximize the view to take up the whole TW window. Now I don't see that button.

The button used to be in the upper right, next to the "maximize/restore" button.

I used it a lot and really miss it.

Any ideas what's going on and how I can get that button back? <edit: using windows 10>

Thanks.

I think the first thing I would check: On the title bar of the view, to the left of the title, is a little arrow (triangle pointed down), click on it and make sure "Show local minimize/maximize buttons" is selected.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Post Re: missing bookview button - to maximize within a pane
Quote:
I think the first thing I would check: On the title bar of the view, to the left of the title, is a little arrow (triangle pointed down), click on it and make sure "Show local minimize/maximize buttons" is selected.

Jeff, Thanks. That did the trick and so simple. You made my day.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]