Bible module update: Spanish Reina Valera Gomez 2004

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
csterg
Site Admin

Bible module update: Spanish Reina Valera Gomez 2004

Post by csterg »

The Spanish Reina Valera Gomez 2004 Bible module had been updated.
Many thanks to Shane Rice for providing the texts. Get the new updated module here:
http://www.theword.gr/bin/get.php/Spa-RV04.ont.exe

Please notice, that this module is an update to the module named RVG2004 which will show up by default in the program as RVG. This new module will show up as SRV04. It completely replaces the old module.

In order to remove the old module, you will need to manually delete the files RVG2004.ont and RVG2004.idx (and RVG2004.idx3 if it exists) from the program's installation folder (by default it is the c:\Program Files\The Word). Make sure the program is not running or else you will not be able to delete the files.

Costas
preahkumpii

Post by preahkumpii »

That's good. I've heard quite a bit about this Spanish Bible. I'm glad it's available.

Adam
Adam
preahkumpii

Post by preahkumpii »

Costas,

I have a question. Is the config file in the installation necessary for the proper use of the module? It seems it has something to do with searches. I know I read in another post about Shane's question about searches with accented letters. Is this config file necessary for languages with accented letters? Thanks.

Adam
Adam
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

No, you don't need a config file. But you do need to add some extra properties at the end of the file, specifically for the spanish Bible you should at least add a line that reads:
charset=0

Please, also add the following:
lang=es

so the spanish flag can appear in the Bible tab,
Costas