Unreadable Text in Module

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
Warty

Unreadable Text in Module

Post by Warty »

I have downloaded the module "Larkin, Clarence - The Book of Daniel.gbk.twn" from the "Word Modules.com site (I am using MAC OS X 10.8.4 and the Wine/XQuartz files as recommended on theWord website), and installed it using the Install Module tab within theWord program.

The problem I have is that all text shows up on the screen as square boxes (all graphics are OK). Is this a problem with the module/download/not compatible with the latest version of theWord.

Otherwise any ideas how I can get it to display text correctly. I have already deleted the module and re-downloaded it but still with the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have also posted a similar request on the Word Module.com site as well, but someone on this site may have an answer

God bless.
Warty

Re: Unreadable Text in Module

Post by Warty »

Hi All,

Josh Bond has tweaked the problem file and re-uploaded it on the Word Module.com site. I have downloaded the new update and it is now working 100% with all words displaying correctly. Go to http://www.wordmodules.com/the-word-mod ... of-daniel/ to download the new module.
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Unreadable Text in Module

Post by csterg »

Thank you Warty for providing an update for the fix here and for Josh for fixing this promptly
Costas