Help Using The Word Importer!!

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
EkkyBoy

Help Using The Word Importer!!

Post by EkkyBoy »

PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm trying to use the word importer to create a commentary or book. I install it successfully but it does not divide into proper chapters and sections. Can someone please help me with this?
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Help Using The Word Importer!!

Post by csterg »

Hello,
you need to give us more information on what you are trying to do.
The importer does not divide by itself into chapters and sections: it just combines different rtf files,
Costas
EkkyBoy

Post by EkkyBoy »

Costas,
Oh, okay. I guess I will have to manually add them in myself. Is that how it is typically done?
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

There is a tool called T4. It is a third party tool that can help, look for it at the forum: it is primarily for eSword but people are using it to create modules for theWord also,
Costas
EkkyBoy

Post by EkkyBoy »

Thank you so much, Costas. And thank you billions for the work you've done in theWord. It is a fantasitc software and had I known about it before I bought my Logos I certainly wouldn't have spent so much! I actually go to theWord when preparing for sermons before I go to Logos. Thank you for using your gift to impart to us this wonderful software! I have been promoting it on my Facebook page and have recently been creating video tutorials. I know the guestbook is really the place to post this, but I really wanted to thank you in person.

:D :D :D
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Thank you for your kind words,
Costas