adding strong codes

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
garydavid711

adding strong codes

Post by garydavid711 »

i have a new testament module that is a transliterated-vocalized in Hebrew--do you know of anyone that would be willing input strong codes like kj+ for a price?
garydavid711

Re: adding strong codes

Post by garydavid711 »

Yea i am not not ready but close it will look like the transliterated old testament with any codes but when i am ready i will post--thought i could get quick answer <grin>
garydavid711

Post by garydavid711 »

HERE IS mt 1:1-10--i am loohing to use same format as KJ W/Strong Codes
Ze se'fer tol'dot ha'Ma'shi'ach Yeshua ben-David ben-Avraham
Av'ra'ham ho'lid et-Yitzchak ve'Yitzchak ho'lid et-Yaakov ve'Yaakov ho'lid et-Yehooda ve'et-echav
Vi'Y'hoo'da ho'lid et-Pe'retz ve'et-Ze'rach mi'Tamar oo'Fe'retz ho'lid et-Chetz'ron ve'Chetz'ron ho'lid et-Ram
Ve'Ram ho'lid et-Ami'na'dav ve'Ami'na'dav ho'lid et-Nach'shon ve'Nach'shon ho'lid et-Salmon
Ve'Salmon ho'lid et-Boaz me'Ra'chav oo'Voaz ho'lid et-O'ved me'Root ve'O'ved ho'lid et-Yi'shai
Ve'Yi'shai ho'lid et-ha'me'lech David ve'David ho'lid et-Sh'lo'mo me'ha'ee'sha asher la'kach me'Oo'riya
Oo'Sh'lo'mo ho'lid et-R'chav'am oo'R'chav'am ho'lid et-Avi'ya va'Avi'ya ho'lid et-Asa
Ve'Asa ho'lid et-Ye'ho'sha'fat vi'Yeho'sha'fat ho'lid et-Ye'ho'ram vi'Ye'ho'ram ho'lid et-Oo'zi'yahoo
Ve'Oozi'yahoo ho'lid et-Yotam ve'Yotam ho'lid et-A'chaz ve'A'chaz ho'lid et-Chiz'ki'yahoo
Ve'Chiz'ki'yahoo ho'lid et-Me'na'she oo'Me'na'she ho'lid et-Amon ve'Amon ho'lid et-Yo'shi'yahoo
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

What is your transliterated-vocalized Hebrew based off of?

This information would probably be necessary if someone wanted to work on the Strongs #s
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
garydavid711

Post by garydavid711 »

i really cannot tell you but i have it with kjv in english below
1Ze se'fer tol'dot ha'Ma'shi'ach Yeshua ben-David ben-Avraham
2The book of the generation of Jesus Christ the son of David the son of Abraham
1Av'ra'ham ho'lid et-Yitzchak ve'Yitzchak ho'lid et-Yaakov ve'Yaakov ho'lid et-Yehooda ve'et-echav
2Abraham begat Isaac and Isaac begat Jacob and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren
1Vi'Y'hoo'da ho'lid et-Pe'retz ve'et-Ze'rach mi'Tamar oo'Fe'retz ho'lid et-Chetz'ron ve'Chetz'ron ho'lid et-Ram
2And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar and Phares begat Esrom and Esrom begat Aram
1Ve'Ram ho'lid et-Ami'na'dav ve'Ami'na'dav ho'lid et-Nach'shon ve'Nach'shon ho'lid et-Salmon
2And Aram begat Aminadab and Aminadab begat Naasson and Naasson begat Salmon
1Ve'Salmon ho'lid et-Boaz me'Ra'chav oo'Voaz ho'lid et-O'ved me'Root ve'O'ved ho'lid et-Yi'shai
2And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab and Booz begat Obed of Ruth and Obed begat Jesse
i need someone good with a editor to separate the 1's from 2's
using PSPAD I tried find "^\2" -REGEX- -copy-non-matching- copy
but did not work and separate which i thought i used this method years ago and it worked
if if could get done i would make a module but sure would be nice with strong codes
garydavid711

Post by garydavid711 »

I have this hebrew transliteration of new testament in a module--i have a little more work to do to make it conform to the Peshitta using KJV sentence structure