Titles and verses...

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
Dan_

Titles and verses...

Post by Dan_ »

Hi, just joined Theword community, I'd like to know why the titles remains in english though the bible was installed in french?
(e.g):in Genesis 1>" God creates heaven and earth " is not translated in french though verse 1 shows : Au commencement, Dieu créa les cieux et la terre...
Thanks for help.
Dan
JG

Re: Titles and verses...

Post by JG »

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum.

If you don't see headings in French, then it is probably the case that the Bible module you are using does not have headings and the default headings file is being used which is English. Or you have settings that are overriding the display of the module headings. You would need to check your settings "Bible view options", -> Paragraph and headings, tab.

What French Bible is it you are using?
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Dan_

Post by Dan_ »

Hi, I'm actually using the LSG version, I've checked the settings "Bible view options", -> Paragraph and headings, tab, everything seems ok though, do you think I have to buy the "Bible Segond 21" to solve my problem?
Thanks.
Dan
JG

Post by JG »

Bible Segond 21, does have headings, so yes it will solve your issue.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Dan_

Post by Dan_ »

well thanks.