Urdu and Pashto Translation

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
gulzarminto2003

Urdu and Pashto Translation

Post by gulzarminto2003 »

Greetings and Praise Lord to the entire team of The Word and I pleased to inform you that it was my vision to have a software which we can and know more about other languages I am glad I found on your software after many years of search and having IT background in software operation. As I am a Pastor and writer, I wanted to do for others and make life much easier to know more about the Word of God through theword software. it is indeed a Blessings.

We are browsed your twsoftware and came to know that the following languages were not searchable due to non availability. Therefore we are pleased if you can partner with us to have full content of the New Testament in Pakistani language Urdu and Pashto also in audio version. Old Testament is under development very soon it will be completed. Do let us know your interest to work on this Holy Bible Project in Urdu and Pashto. Currently we are using “The Word” Software which is blessings from God Almighty Lord Jesus Christ.
If you wish to have more information we are pleased to answer your all queries. Look forward for a favorable response.

Blessings from Pakistan.
Pastor Gulzar Augustine
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Urdu and Pashto Translation

Post by csterg »

Dear Pastor Gulzar,
welcome and thank you for your kind words. theWord is open and it is available to publish any Bible translation, under certain conditions around copyright.
Please, let us know when the translation is complete.
Costas
gulzarminto2003

Greetings Costas,

Thanks for your special Help to continue to serve the Lords people through The Word.
The Urdu New Testament is ready for your information I if this is loaded into the software it will be a land mark for Christian Community in Pakistan.
Kindly do let us know when you require the files the other Old Testament are still under construction. We will keep informing you.

Blessings.
Pastor Gulzar Augustine

Attach. screen shot of URDU NT.
Attachments
We have to add in Commentary field. Than it will appear but misses in List and  compare.
We have to add in Commentary field. Than it will appear but misses in List and compare.
The Book of NT Matt.JPG (101.97 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Dear Gulzar,
can you please send me the files and contact me via email: root at theword dot net.
Thank you
gulzarminto2003

Urdu NT Bible

Greetings Costas,

Thanks for your response I am overwhelmed. Attached files New Testament for your action and information in URDU.
I will be sending you email.

Looking forward for a favorable response.

Blessings.
Pastor Gulzar Augustine

Attach: Win rar file Urdu Bible NT
Koala

Post by Koala »

I am very interested to have the Urdu translation for theWord.
When will it be available for download? I can't find it anywhere.

Thank you very much Pastor Gulzar Augustine for your translation.
GOD bless you
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Sorry, there are no current plans.