Daily Reading App

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
HisAbility5217

Daily Reading App

Post by HisAbility5217 »

I just got a new laptop PC 3 days ago, with Windows 10 Home. At first I downloaded theWord and set up a Bible Reading Program until I could figure out how to transfer my old files to my new computer. I did what Costas told me to do and copied the personal and common files from my old computer to my new one, but that didn't work for every file. The modules I created for my own personal notes and journals for other things transferred fine, but the Bible Readings, when I opened the Daily Bible Reading window this morning, none of the calendars came up except for the Chapter a Day I created yesterday from scratch. When I brought up the Daily Bible/Devotional Window this morning it had my Chronological Bible Reading in there twice. I figured I could click on module properties, and delete the extra one but that wasn't the case. I ended up deleting all the Bible Readings on my new computer except the Chapter a Day and setting everything up from scratch, which meant going all the way back to the first of the year clicking on every day's reading up to today's. :roll: There needs to be a way to go back into reading schedules we have already created and edit out mistakes or foul-ups transfers can create.
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Daily Reading App

Post by csterg »

This is a delicate task and really one that rarely comes up.
I can't tell for sure what went wrong, I am sorry this happened though
Costas