Request: The HalleluYah Scriptures

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
AuraBlu

Request: The HalleluYah Scriptures

Post by AuraBlu »

The HalleluYah Scriptures is a fairly recent translation that uses the original Hebrew names and places. It has removed all pagan word. In my opinion is The purest and most accurate English translation available. The HS team send bibles all over the world to people in need for FREE. However at the moment you can only read it on a hard copy book format, which is great and all, but for in depth study not so much.

For more info on this Bible watch: video.

I wrote to the HS team a few weeks ago and said this is 2016, a digital format to use in software such as theWord would be most welcome. A translation as pure as this should not be held back from current technology. Turns out there was an e-book version around 2011/2012 but the files were damaged and 'lost' - I scratched my head at that.

An e-book version can be downloaded here and here. However, the file seems to be corrupted some how, I couldn't get it to open.

This translation is the closest to the Father's intended word in my opinion, it's a unique, very special translation that deserves to be made use of in theWord software. If we could somehow get this e-book transferred into a module that would be amazing, or someone could possibly contact the HS team over at http://www.halleluyahscriptures.com and convince them to make us a Word module. The HS is generally free, but i'd be willing to pay a premium for it, despite already bought two hard copies :)
iminneed

Re: Request: The HalleluYah Scriptures

Post by iminneed »

Id love to see that as well.
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Request: The HalleluYah Scriptures

Post by csterg »

I would assume that the copyright holders and authors would want to prepare an electronic version of it. Correct?