Morphological Codes (V-PPM-2P, etc.)

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
jonathangkoehn

Morphological Codes (V-PPM-2P, etc.)

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Does anyone know what versions of Robinson's code is used in NA27, NA28, WHNU, TRa, ACV-nt, Byz, TR, because it appears to be different than Byz2005++, Tischendorf, IB-MAB-SR?

It would be nice if this kind of information would be included in the Bible module information. Is there a standard or does each module author use their own?

It appears there are at least two different versions out there if you check in the above Bibles between Ephesians 5:18 μεθύσκεσθε and 1 Corinthians 7:10 χωρισθῆναι 's morphology. I know each Bible may be different due to variations in the text used.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
RubioTerra

Re: Morphological Codes (V-PPM-2P, etc.)

Post by RubioTerra »

If I recall correctly, the tagging for WHNU, TRa and TR all come from Robinson's. I assume they differ from Byz2005 because Byz2005 is more up to date.
Rúbio R. C. Terra
Brasília/DF - Brasil
jonathangkoehn

Re: Morphological Codes (V-PPM-2P, etc.)

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Greetings Rubio,
Thank you for the information. Like you said Byz2005++ must be more updated than WHNU since there is this difference at least.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2