Wish: font size option for "gr/heb fonts inst. of stron

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
Stephan

Wish: font size option for "gr/heb fonts inst. of stron

Post by Stephan »

Hi Costas,

Thanx a lot for the following option: "Bible View option" > "Strong´s and Morph" > "Strong´s numbers" > "Instead of showing the strong´s number show:" > "original word" > "use greek/ hebrew fonts for original word"

It works very well in combination with my german bible-moduls: "Schlachter1951+Strongs" and "Elberfelder1905+Strongs". I enjoy it. :) It´s very helpful for learning these languages step by step and it is very comfortable if you read a long text and even though want to know which original words were used without continuous "mouse-pointing" ( hovering above the strongs-numbers).

: arrow: A font option to set size, alignment, color, boldness of the greek or Hebrew fonts (independent of the main text) would be great!! Realy! I mean it would be just perfect :wink:

I think the same options should be found under "file" > "Preferences" > "Default greek/Hebrew font"

Thanx a lot for all!!!

Forumiker
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

It is true that the fonts used to display greek and hebrew usually display the text in a relatively smaller size than a normal font. I will add the font size where you said to fix this (although it is a bit tricky since font sizes are relative, not absolute).
I think this is enough (let's leave the 'bold' out).
The color is something that i wouldn't want to add since the same settings apply to functions where a color might already exist (e.g. Strong indices: which color would i use then?)
Costas
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

Hi Costas,
It is true that the fonts used to display greek and hebrew usually display the text in a relatively smaller size than a normal font. I will add the font size where you said to fix this
Awesome!!
(although it is a bit tricky since font sizes are relative, not absolute).
Oh. :?
By the way: What kind of programming language do you use for TW?

I think this is enough (let's leave the 'bold' out).
Ok.
The color is something that i wouldn't want to add since the same settings apply to functions where a color might already exist (e.g. Strong indices: which color would i use then?)

You´re right. It is already there and i just didn´t see it... :oops:

blessings
Forumiker
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

By the way: What kind of programming language do you use for TW?
Sorry for my late reply on this...
I use Delphi 7. The language is actually object Pascal but the product provides a very productive IDE.
Costas