Wish:moreSpaceForSearchMatchesAfterReturnFromTab"detail

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
Stephan

Wish:moreSpaceForSearchMatchesAfterReturnFromTab"detail

Post by Stephan »

Hi Costas,

In the "search view" there is the question-part (-window) "Is this what you´re looking for?". This is a very smart function and it´s very helpfull.

But: It needs half of the space of the search view window. I think it ´s more than necessary.

And the problem is:
When I go again (after searching) to the tab "detailed" the space for "Is this what you´re looking for?" increases again to half of the whole search view window. And after going back to the tab "fast" it still takes half of the window and stays in this size. So it sadly downsizes the space for the search matches.

:arrow: Is it possible that TW hides the question-part "Is this what you´re looking for?" after going back to the tab "Fast"??
Or better: The part "Is this what you´re looking for?" should only takes as much space as necessary. I mean search matches sholud have enough space because that´s what "search view" is all about :wink:

Forumiker

by the way: Here in the forum it would also be helpfull to have more space for the topic of a posting. So that it is possible to say clearly what the posting is all abaut. E.g. in this topic I had to kick out some "blanks" to finish my message 8)
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

I would classify this behavior as a bug: the 'is this what you are looking for" should always occupy as much space as it needs (as when you type in the edit box). Wrote that down to fix.
Thanks,
Costas

P.S. Concerning the forum: this is not my software :) but i will try to fix that because it really bothers me also!
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hello Forumiker,
i (hopefully) fixed the issue with the height of the "Is this what you are looking for panel". Will have it in next beta,
Costas
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

Awesome!

I think I will enjoy the next beta (especially the new strong-code-search)

:)

You are doing a great job!!!