Bible markings -> another Bible?

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
shane2peru

Bible markings -> another Bible?

Post by shane2peru »

Ok, I don't know if this is possible. But I wonder if there is a way to move the markings (highlightings, underlining etc.) from one Bible module to another of the same language. I know that crossing languages would be very difficult as grammatical structure would probably make this impossible. I just wonder if it can be done with Bibles of the Same language.

Thanks,
Shane
(John 3:16) Porque de tal manera amó Dios al mundo, que ha dado a su Hijo unigénito, para que todo aquel que en Él cree, no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Not from within the program; but easily done with a couple of commands externally. All highlighting info is stored in a separate database file, all you need to do is issue a couple of SQL commands. Would you like me to tell you how?

Costas
shane2peru

Post by shane2peru »

If it isn't too much for ya, that would be interesting to see how to do it. If it isn't overly complicated I may even give it a try. I have a command line SQL thing that I could give a try. One of these days in my spare time, I would like to figure out this sqlite stuff, looks very interesting.

Shane
(John 3:16) Porque de tal manera amó Dios al mundo, que ha dado a su Hijo unigénito, para que todo aquel que en Él cree, no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Check here please: http://forum.theword.gr/viewtopic.php?p=1440#1440

Does it help? Does it work?
Costas
shane2peru

Post by shane2peru »

Thanks I will have to give that a try.

Shane