Toolbar changes not showing up

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
rdwray

Toolbar changes not showing up

Post by rdwray »

I just downloaded theword-3.2.1.1282 and the change log says "1281
- [new]: Bible view options: new option to select between thick and normal underline."

I looked in the Help file and it shows 3 different styles of underline; my toolbar only shows one. I am not concerned about this issue in particular, but is it possible that I am not seeing others?
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
JG

Re: Toolbar changes not showing up

Post by JG »

click in your Bible view. Do you see three now?
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

Yes I do. So the purpose for the underline is to indicate certain scriptures rather than allowing formatting in modules. I got it wrong... :oops:
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

rdwray wrote:Yes I do. So the purpose for the underline is to indicate certain scriptures rather than allowing formatting in modules. I got it wrong... :oops:
Exactly. The 3 different types of underline apply only for Bible view (for now at least). For book modules, we only have one...
Costas