Book Moldules Not Available

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
tog

Book Moldules Not Available

Post by tog »

I have several book module *.gbk.twm files in by Books folder, but they do not show up in the list of available books in the left column of the define module sets dialog. Even using the filter to search for them does not bring them up.

How can I open these book modules and add them to a module set?
JG

Re: Book Moldules Not Available

Post by JG »

So these modules appear in the bookview? but not in the define module sets left column?

I have all the official *.gbk modules installed and they all show in the define module sets dialog, so I can only assume these are third-party modules? Can you give more details of filename and where they are installed.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
tog

Post by tog »

Sorry Jon for the SUPER late reply. I'm just now getting back to using this software.

I just upgraded to the latest software version, which I am running on a portable flash drive. If I go to Define module sets and the the tab for Creating custom set (advanced), under the left hand column for available modules, for Books I now see all of my installed book modules (*.gbk and *.dev) under the Books module type now,

But I don't see any of the six reading plan modules listed (*.rdp.) The file names for the reading plan modules are as follows:

"Beginning Bible Reading Plan - 31 Days with Jesus.rdp.twm"
"Bible Reading Plan for New Christians.rdp.twm"
"Bible Reading Pan in Historical Order.rdp.twm"
"Chronological Bible Reading Plan in a Year.rdp.twm"
"Genres Weekly Bible Reading Plan (literature) Style.rdp.twm"
"One Year Bible Reading Plan - OT once NT twice.rdp.twm"

Also, none of the reading plans show up in Book view as toolbar buttons when I select the Reading Plan module set.

All of my module files are located in a folder named "Book" located in the same location as the Word software executable.
JG

Post by JG »

I suggest you make a new folder on your flash drive, and using the full program installer, make a "compact USB " installation to that new folder. When the install is complete, don't select to allow the installer to Run, go to the folder yourself and run the theword.exe.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet