copy n paste image

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
davectt

copy n paste image

Post by davectt »

Just updated theWord and having trouble when I copy an image and try to paste it on my verse notes. The old version could do this with no trouble but now I have to download to my computer then use the button to insert from a file. It's just easy to copy and paste. I'm I missing something. :?:
Yes I'm a true lover of your program and use it almost everyday.
Thanks and God Bless you
dave
csterg
Site Admin

Re: copy n paste image

Post by csterg »

What is your OS and browser you use? May I suppose that you copy an image from a browser and insert it ?
davectt

Post by davectt »

I use Linux Mint Mate 17.2 with Firefox. I never had this problem before using the same o.s. I can still get it done with a couple of extra steps. It's just not as fast.
Thanks dave
toconvertvid

Post by toconvertvid »

A couple of thoughts:

Was Firefox updated recently? Something could have changed there. What about Wine (I assume you are using that)? Wine is "hit-and-miss" when it comes to programs working. A new version of Wine quite often breaks something that previously had been working.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

I tried to copy an image from Firefox (windows) into theWord notes and it seems to work. What happens if you try to paste the image into another wine-running app? For example, do you have ms paint under wine?
Costas