How to delete multiple verse lists at once?

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
ErikJon

How to delete multiple verse lists at once?

Post by ErikJon »

I have about forty verse lists that I have used during the past year, and I no longer need them. Can you tell me how to delete all of them at once, rather than one by one with the accompanying confirmation dialog box?

(If there does not exist any method, may I suggest implementing a key combination, such as by holding down CTRL while clicking on the delete-verselist-icon, to invoke a "delete all" confirmation box with a friendly warning?)
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.
JG

Re: How to delete multiple verse lists at once?

Post by JG »

If you want to delete all of them, delete the file "my.vsls.twm" theWord will make a new blank one when you start theWord.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
ErikJon

Re: How to delete multiple verse lists at once?

Post by ErikJon »

Thanks Jon. I knew that you would have a secret method.
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.