hotkeys

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
t0dd

hotkeys

Post by t0dd »

Hi there! I enjoy your app (so big Thanks!) though don't use it heavily. I use hotkeys a lot on my PC and sometimes there seem to be global hotkeys in your app that block others in the other apps I am using (the gimp for photo editing is one of them). I don't find any place to customize hotkeys in your app, and didn't find anything in my skim of your config.ini... Is there any way to just completely disable hotkeys in your app? I'm using 5.0.0.1450

Thanks,
Todd
csterg
Site Admin

Re: hotkeys

Post by csterg »

Actually you can modify the hot-keys: which one you want to modify?
t0dd

Post by t0dd »

csterg wrote:Actually you can modify the hot-keys: which one you want to modify?
Ctrl+Shift+R is one for example... Thanks
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

See here:
http://www.theword.net/manual/working_d ... e_conf.htm

Code: Select all

bible.module.reload.hot.key
Costas
t0dd

Post by t0dd »

t0dd wrote:
csterg wrote:Actually you can modify the hot-keys: which one you want to modify?
Ctrl+Shift+R is one for example... Thanks
These options are not present in my config file. Time to download a fresh copy of the app and check again... Thanks
t0dd

Post by t0dd »

Well after a fresh reinstall I finally realized I just have to add it into the config file... ;)
JG

Post by JG »

The default setting is not stored in the config.ini file, you need to just add the info to the config.ini to override the default setting for that key.

#Example of codes for Key Y=89 http://www.ascii-code.com/ A=65 C=67 G=71 H=72 I=73 J=74 K=75 M=77 O=79 Q=81 T=84 W=87 X=88 Y=89 Z=90
bible.module.reload.hot.key=89
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet