Define Module Set Font Size

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
DarrelW

Define Module Set Font Size

Post by DarrelW »

I may have missed it, but how can I change the font size for everything in the "Create custom Set" screen.
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Define Module Set Font Size

Post by csterg »

You can change the default font like this:
create a new topic and before adding any content, the first you do is change the font (name and size). theWord will save that as your default for new topics from then on.
Costas
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Forgive me if I misunderstand,
Are we talking in the "Define module set"? Just for "kicks", I created a test module, set the font to Tahoma and the font size to 14, then opened "Define module sets", and the "Create custom set" font is still quite small. Did I miss something or am I misunderstanding? The small font size is difficult for me to read. thanks Costas.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Darrel,
I misunderstood. The 'Define Module Sets' dialog should follow the font-size of all other dialogs. If not, it is a bug I should look into. Is that the case?
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Either a bug or I am not understanding how to change the font size in the create custom set area. :) Is there, perhaps, a setting in the config file I can change?
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Can you show me a screenshot?
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

What I am doing is creating a main library with multiple groups and subgroups for each group (like what Pastor Dave laid out on his TW module site. As a test I took one of the subgroups ("Women of NT"), set the font size to 14, then opened the "Define module sets" and the "Create custom sets" screen. Its font size is still quite small. That's the font size I need to change.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Do you expect to change the font size of the actual modules when they are being displayed from there?
The answer is no, in any case
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

No I just want to make the font on the Create Custom set larger so I can see what I am doing. Is that possible? I can change the font size of the module I am working with. It's just the custom set creation where I have to use a magnifying glass to see (literally!).
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

no sorry
jonhsame

Post by jonhsame »

Can you show me a screenshot?
royhieatt

Post by royhieatt »

Yes, there is a definite change in the font size on the "Define Module Sets" from build 1450 to build 1480. 1450 appears to be a size10 or 12 font while 1480 looks like it is a size 8. The title line "Define module sets - Select a module..." is normal size (10-12). Everything below that appears to be a couple points lower. The same is true with "Define Custom Sets" Darryl referred to is the same.

Roy