Bible Search View changes Bible View

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
rdwray

Bible Search View changes Bible View

Post by rdwray »

Why does this happen when clicking on a link in Bible Search View; the User Icons were also opened. Clicking another link in BSV will clear the issue and return to normal. It also asks if I want to save Verse List changes when closing TW.
Attachments
BV.JPG
BV.JPG (46.99 KiB) Viewed 1835 times
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
JG

Re: Bible Search View changes Bible View

Post by JG »

There is some issue that has not been resolved where if you click on the search result and then move the pointer to the Bible view too quick, it makes the action of adding a verse to the verse list(which is the view you show) and so when closing asks if you want to save. For the moment you will have to slow down sufficiently so it does not happen.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Re: Bible Search View changes Bible View

Post by rdwray »

Thanks Jon, now that I know the cause, I can avoid it; even at my old age I am fast :wink:
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”