Help with Scrolling

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
claycup

Help with Scrolling

Post by claycup »

Super excited about this program.
I just navigated over from Biblesoft- can't believe how comparable freeware is to my previous $1,000 software.
It is quicker and much less buggy. I know that there will be adaptation and a bit of a learning curve, but right now I guess
I am only a bit annoyed by the scrolling. The scroll seems to just scroll through the verses and then suddenly jump to the next chapter/page.
Is there an option for the scroll to just grab the page (like the hand does) in a more natural way- the same way that you might use your wheel to scroll through a forum like this? It sounds so nit-picky and the solution is probably simple, but I have to admit it's bugging me.

Thanks!!
JG

Re: Help with Scrolling

Post by JG »

Welcome to theWord forum.
Perhaps you need to look at some of the settings in the Bible view. There are options to have the whole chapter scroll or it does it one verse at a time normally with the mouse wheel (maybe there is some issue there with your mouse setting in Windows)
0001 Jon theWord_2017-07-15_180138.png
0001 Jon theWord_2017-07-15_180138.png (38.31 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
claycup

Re: Help with Scrolling

Post by claycup »

perfect- thanks for that!!