Popup verse color

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
rdwray

Popup verse color

Post by rdwray »

How do I get rid of the gradient and the fogged out color of the popup verse when the mouse is over it?
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
JG

Re: Popup verse color

Post by JG »

I think this feature has been questioned before and there was not a good answer or option that could be added.
I note from the help, that this is a feature.
To activate the popup you need to hold down the SHIFT key and move your mouse over the popup: in that case, the popup changes colors to show that it is activated. Activating a popup allows you to perform several functions! Alternatively, you can hold down the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and move the mouse over the popup to activate it.
@Costas, is there a possibility that you can add an option for the config.ini that will change the behaviour of the popup background so that it does not change colour or show gradiant.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

It has been over a month and Costas has not responded, is he ill? This is a major irritation because the verse itself has to be opened to even read it, the popup is useless.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

I don't have something to add, sorry.