Toggles

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
SAGISHI

Toggles

Post by SAGISHI »

The Module HiSB has a toggle facility that will give different views of the Hebrew text. The various views are:
I= English Gloss
Z= Transliteration
Y= Directional Arrow for the texts
M= Morphology Divider for Hebrew pre- & suffixes
R= Ketiv (the original as written, not as spoken)
Also hovering the mouse over HiSB reveals w/toggles . . .
However, no matter what I try I cannot I cannot get the toggling to work. What does the 'w/' mean?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
JG

Re: Toggles

Post by JG »

0001 Jon theWord_2017-09-22_084129.png
0001 Jon theWord_2017-09-22_084129.png (5.96 KiB) Viewed 1769 times
w/toggles means by pressing the corresponding keys, that element will toggle on/off

So make sure you have clicked in the Bible view to make it active to receive the key press.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
SAGISHI

Post by SAGISHI »

Dear JG, Thank you for your prompt reply. However, I am still in trouble. I take it that one clicks upper case Z to obtain the transliteration after the appropriate box is ticked in the Bible View. Where do I find the correct Bible View, as there seems to be more than one? I must be obtuse, sorry to trouble you.
Thanks again, Sagishi.
JG

Post by JG »

It is just a key press, it does not have the shift key involved, it is just the use of the keyboard keys I, Z, Y, M, R
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
SAGISHI

Post by SAGISHI »

Dear Jon,
Well, I have made a mess of it! It works fine now. Thank you for putting me on the track. Your assistance is really appreciated.
Best wishes,
Sagishi.