Custom reading plan problems

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
Zentie

Custom reading plan problems

Post by Zentie »

Hi guys

I create weekly custom reading plans, according to the weekly Torah readings. There are three sections: one for Torah, one for the rest of the TaNaKh and the last section is part of the Apostolic Scriptures (NT).

My entire installation is done in Dropbox to sync different computers, since I am sometimes out of town for a few days and like to keep them all up to date automatically.

Sometimes the reading plan just doesn't show up the dates and texts for a particular plan, even though the plan is visible. When loading another plan in it works fine. Sometimes rebooting the computer helps, sometimes not. There doesn't seem to be a particular pattern as to when it doesn't work.

Yesterday it work fine on day one, now when opening theWord the plan shows up but doesn't display the texts or allow for selecting anything.

I also have a portable installation on a different drive on the same computer and when copying the reading plan there it works. Obviously there is something in the cache or config file which confuses the Dropbox installation.

I will appreciate any help.
Attachments
problem plan.png
problem plan.png (26.34 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
working plan2.png
working plan2.png (39.81 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
working plan.png
working plan.png (24.77 KiB) Viewed 1348 times