search with h1419 TR

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
wolfgang

search with h1419 TR

Post by wolfgang »

Hello
I want to search for example
h1419 TR *, but instead only the word in front of the strongs nummer or the words to the previous strongs number all words in the verse are highlighted. Is it somehow possible to make searches that only the word in front of the strongs number is highlighted? Or would this be a change of the programm?
If I only search for h1419 it will only highlight the strongs number but not the word before it.
JG

Re: search with h1419 TR

Post by JG »

It would need some major changes to the program. I think we have to make the best of what is there.

Or use another excellent Bible program such as Bible Analyzer, which is very good at presenting such statistics.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
wolfgang

Post by wolfgang »

Checked Bible Analyzer, it does not highlight the word before the strongs number, what it does, it counts verses and hits, what would be the next feature I would need.

Is it possible to get the source code, and with what programm was it programmed? I would be a programmer, perhaps it is easy to change? At least the high lighting of just the one before the Strongs number, could be easy.
JG

Post by JG »

Works for me.
Annotation 2018-12-21 091856.jpg
Annotation 2018-12-21 091856.jpg (153.87 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
wolfgang

Post by wolfgang »

Yes, space makes the difference, I just searched for "*H1419" Then it did not do it, after I wrote you I tried out "?*H1419"which then marked the word in front again.

Problem is, I bought wtm for theWord and furthermore I made my own dictionary (Something like all the info in one, Thayer/BDB, Strongs, TWOT, and my own) and my own bible with strongs number which is not easy converted. Furthermore I lack a lot of german modules.

I was looking at regular expressions search in the word, but there it is not possible to search for strongs numbers. At least I did not figure out how.

I tried to convert my dictionary to bibleanalyzer, but it does not recognise it as strongs dictionary,or as hebrew dictionary. Its inside but without any use.
JG

Post by JG »

I sent you a PM
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software