Is there a way to see the whole chapter on hover?

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
why1942

Is there a way to see the whole chapter on hover?

Post by why1942 »

When I hover over a hyperlinked verse reference, such as in a commentary or dictionary, hover shows the verse in default translation. Shift+hover shows the reference in all the translations I've selected (which is really great).

Is there a way to have the hover show the immediate context around that given reference (such as its chapter)?

Thanks,

why1942
JG

Re: Is there a way to see the whole chapter on hover?

Post by JG »

No there isn't a way to popup the whole chapter.

Workaround that I use is to make a second Bible view and make it a Verse Target [set the eye icon in that Bible view]
Then I click on the ref.

Second way would be to use the Clipboard monitor. Need to check settings so that the CM will function within theWord when copying verse refs. Then when the CM window appears, to see context just roll mouse over the verse reference and it changes the offset.

Third way would be to send the verse to a Bible View List. In the Bible List view you can again offset the verse start and span, using shift+Alt and shift+Ctrl to change the span and offset.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet