Popup text different size

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
rdwray

Popup text different size

Post by rdwray »

If I have a link from a Book View to the Bible View and a link to a Book Module, the text size is different even though the font is the same size in both in both, is there a way to correct this?
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (240.53 KiB) Viewed 2010 times
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
Jeff

Re: Popup text different size

Post by Jeff »

Hold down right-mouse-button or SHIFT key and move mouse to keep open (as it says on bottom of popup), then right-click on popup and select Decrease or Increase Font Size, or use the control button and the mouse wheel.
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

The Ctrl + Mouse Wheel increases the font in both popups in relation to their previous size and never become the same size, the Bible View is always bigger than Book View. Did you notice that the links were both from Book View with one being back to book view and the other to Bible View?
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

rdwray wrote:Did you notice that the links were both from Book View with one being back to book view and the other to Bible View?
No, I guess I didn't. I only see one popup in your attachment, and it appears that the font size in what looks the Bible view on top is smaller than the Book View on the bottom, so I may not have understood exactly what you're getting at.

But I'll take another shot in the twilight anyway, and if I'm still too far off maybe someone else can take a stab at it:

You can try to go to File>Preferences>Bible texts, and check the size of the Bible version you're using in the column on the far right. That also seems to affect the size of the popups for that version.
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

I guess I misled you, there are two popups (one overlaid over the other) in the image and both were activated from the Book View. The yellow background is a popup for a link to another location in the Book View; the blue background is a link to a verse in Bible View.

It really looks like TW crashed on me because the text size in the Book View is too small for the size I have always used in the past. I finally loaded up a backup and it seems to be working right.