Search description popups

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
preahkumpii

Search description popups

Post by preahkumpii »

Costas,

I don't think this is a bug, but I didn't know where else to put it. In the search criteria (AND, OR, XOR, NEARW, etc.), when you hover over the criteria (right word?), a short description appears. This is VERY helpful. In the build I have, NEARW and TR do not have descriptions. I have build 3.0.0.622. I figure that was on the list to do anyhow.

Adam

P.S. - Also, the spacing of those search criteria is a little odd. Some are spaced and some run into one another.
Adam
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hi Adam,
the issue with the missing tips is because you miss the latest language file. Please get it here for english: http://download.theword.gr/bin/beta.tmp/english.lng

OK, i just also realized what you mean that the operators' buttons run into one another (this is only a Vista feature, in WinXP everything is fine). Will take a look. It seems that Vista have many differences...

Costas
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

OK, fixed the issue with the overlapped text. It is a good opportunity to fix all TW fonts to be Vista compatible (seems more people start to use Vista, should not ignore them i think)
Costas