KJV stong's numbers linked to wrong lexicon entry in BDB-Th

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
kenfhill84083

KJV stong's numbers linked to wrong lexicon entry in BDB-Th

Post by kenfhill84083 »

• In KJV+ go to Luke 6.34
    turn on strongs numbers
    click on G1679 (hope)
    my book view opens to BDB-Th
The G1679 entry is εἰσκαλέω Eiskaleo ... 1. to call into one's self, to invite in to one's house

But the G1679 entry in other lexicon-type books is ἐλπίζω elpizo (el-pid'-zo) v.
1. to expect or confide

That makes more sense. But I can't force the strong's number popup to link to anything but BDB-Th

NASB strongs numbers popup the correct lexicon link (although NASB uses "expect" instead of "hope")
JG

Re: KJV stong's numbers linked to wrong lexicon entry in BDB

Post by JG »

As the BDB-Th looks like a 3rd party module, we don't officially support it. However if you can give me a link to download it I will see if I can repeat the issue.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
kenfhill84083

Re: KJV stong's numbers linked to wrong lexicon entry in BDB

Post by kenfhill84083 »

JG wrote:As the BDB-Th looks like a 3rd party module, we don't officially support it. However if you can give me a link to download it I will see if I can repeat the issue.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll keep looking for BDB-Th but it is not the emergency I thought since I found how to change the strongs lookup as per this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59. I have now changed the strongs lookup resource to be BTSK+ and it seems to be working as I expect.