View synchronization

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
Taby

View synchronization

Post by Taby »

I cannot synchronize views after update to version 4.
There is any new setup or is this a bug or my ignorance? ;o)
JG

Re: View synchronization

Post by JG »

Taby wrote:I cannot synchronize views after update to version 4.
There is any new setup or is this a bug or my ignorance? ;o)

I don't see an issue. If it is Bible view synchronization do you have the view target icon checked? (If so you would loose sync)

What synchronization is not working, and what operating system do you have.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Taby

Post by Taby »

OK. My result is here:

1. I use Win Vista 32

2. I found view synchronization don't work, when I select a Bible view as target for verses. When I deselect the Bible view as target, than synchorinization work.
JG

Post by JG »

Taby wrote:OK. My result is here:

1. I use Win Vista 32

2. I found view synchronization don't work, when I select a Bible view as target for verses. When I deselect the Bible view as target, than synchorinization work.
This is the correct behaviour when Bible view as target, is selected. The purpose of Bible view as target is so that for example you have a Bookview open and there are Bible hyperlinks, you can click them and they will open in the Bible view target without this action changing the other views.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet