[RESOLVED] Biblesearch scroll buttn WN take me to the bottom

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
ErikJon

[RESOLVED] Biblesearch scroll buttn WN take me to the bottom

Post by ErikJon »

I sometimes keep my Bible search window down to the lower left corner of the screen, occupying about 1/6th of the screen, or less. Whenever I search for a common word, and many results appear, I sometimes use the cursor to drag the scroll button down to the very last of the search results. Nevertheless, inevitably the button goes to the bottom, but does not really take me to the end of the results themselves. Rather, after the button hits the bottom of the scroll bar, it bounces up just a bit, implying that I am still not at the end of the list. Sometimes this goes on several times, each time dragging the button down to the end, but never really reaching the end. If you search the word "Gentiles" in the KJV you will see exactly what I mean.
Last edited by ErikJon on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.
JG

Re: Bible search scroll button won't take me to the bottom

Post by JG »

This question has been asked before, and there are technical reasons why it works this way.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

ErikJon wrote: Sometimes this goes on several times, each time dragging the button down to the end, but never really reaching the end.
Using the little arrow at the bottom of the scroll bar to reach the bottom may help.
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.
ErikJon

Post by ErikJon »

Thank you, gentlemen.
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.
ErikJon

Post by ErikJon »

How do I mark this thread as "resolved"?
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

ErikJon wrote:How do I mark this thread as "resolved"?
Edit the first topic