Spacing of text in current modules

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
Tim Collinson

Spacing of text in current modules

Post by Tim Collinson »

I have just recently installed Windows 7 and reinstalled theWord 4 on to my computer.
However I am reading Daniel 9 and the spacing in the text is rediculous in some parts.

Also there are words missing from the text e.g.
20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God; 21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. 22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. 23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew (there should be the word thee here); for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.

*as you can see there are spelling errors*

e.g. as in picture submitted
Attachments
this what I see
this what I see
theWord-spacing.jpg (356.07 KiB) Viewed 1532 times
Last edited by Tim Collinson on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toconvertvid

Re: Spacing of text in current modules

Post by toconvertvid »

It looks like all the words that are missing are italicized (added) words.

Go to "Tools >> Bible View Options, Font Colors and Styles tab," and see if "Display words added by translator with different style" is checked. Also check and see what color is selected under "Text color for added words." If it's white, that would explain it. As far as misspelled words, I don't see any. (Remember KJV uses old "tyme" spelling.) :)

ADDED:
Sorry Jon, I didn't see that you already mentioned "Words added by translator." Kept the post up since "a picture is worth a thousand words." :)
Italic.jpg
Italic.jpg (400.06 KiB) Viewed 1525 times